Andō Hiroshige 安藤 広重 (1797-1858) – The Fifty-Three Stations of the Tōkaidō – #9 – Ōiso – 大磯

Ōiso-juku was established in 1601 by Tokugawa Ieyasu. To this day, it is a popular beach resort. From blocks carved by Nakagawa Chushichi for Nihon Hanga Kenkyusho Company, Tokyo. Excellent condition. In original archival folder with protective onionskin title page. Will look very dynamic in the right frame. Date: Shōwa period.

13″ x 8.5″ (image size) –Free shipping worldwide! All prices in Canadian dollars. In-store purchase discount – $20 off!

SKU: HIR 005 Category: Tags: ,
error: Content is protected !!